At a Glance
The Original Can-Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect…), odors, and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we’ve used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 7 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2.5” Carbon bed, thickest in industry
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
- Max Exhaust CFM: 600cfm / 1000 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 1200 cfm / 2000 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 300 cfm / 500 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Dimensions: (with pre-filter)
- Outside Diameter: 42cm / 16.5″
- Height: 75cm / 29.5″
- Total Weight: 36kg / 79lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 28kg / 61.6lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 6.5cm / 2.56″
- Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
- Pressure drop at max cfm: 180pa/ .75″wg
Recommended Can-Fan :
FAN Watts Consumed Filtered Air CFM / Max-Fan 12″ 475 Watts 1080 CFM / Max-Fan 10″ 225 Watts 747 CFM / Can-Fan 10″ HO 270 Watts 595 CFM / Max-Fan 8″ 162 Watts 550 CFM / Can-Fan 8″ HO 280 Watts 550 CFM / Can-Fan 8″ 130 Watts 407 CFM / Can-Fan 6″ HO 136 Watts 338 CFM